Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Okay, short rant over how sore my fingers are.  The amount of times I stabbed myself with pins was ridiculous.  I was honestly scared i would get blood on the white fabric and it would be ruined.

Also, what is with the satin ribbon, you line it up perfectly and then lift your hands to get some tape and it leaps away and you have to very carefully line it up again.  I swear it was trying to drive me crazy.

And sewing curves together! I pinned to the point I had almost continuous pins and still the stitching wouldn't quite line up.  One time I had even sewn in a pleat that I then had to unpick all the time praying the satin wouldn't unravel.

I really want to save up and go to the Vanyanis corset making for beginners in the hopes that in person someone can show me where I'm going wrong.  Also her corsets are awesome. :)

Okay so I feel a bit better ranting about that even if no one see's it.

Corset making is hard, but really fun.  I feel conflicted but don't want to stop.

Does that make me crazy?

It's probably the ribbons fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment